No more racing until November

The current situation is that the race meetings scheduled for Oct. 17th at Most, on Oct. 25th at Prague Velká Chuchle, and on Oct. 28th at Slušovice have all been postponed. The organizers have all anounced that they will attempt to reschedule the meetings in November.

Of the meetings announced for November, only three have not been cancelled: at Karlovy Vary on Nov. 1st, at Most on Nov. 7th, and at Lysá on Nov. 17th.